The magic mushrooms belonging to these genera are usually found in tropical and subtropical domains and forests. Broadly speaking, they can be found on every inhabitable country in an enormous kind of habitats, from the urban lawn to the most wet of jungles.
There are over 200 many different types of mushrooms to be spotted growing on our planet which are “magic.” “Magic,” here, pertains to the information that, as soon as eaten or brewed as a tea in the proper portion, these amazing fungi ‒ also known as psilocybin mushrooms, or “magic mushrooms” ‒ can for a short time bring about noticeable changes to your basic cognitive process, vision and physical feelings.
Some magic mushroom strains are assorted types of Psilocybe cubensis, the so-called “commercial Psilocybe.” This is because P. cubensis is by far the most normally cultivated species. Consequently, dozens of one-of-a-kind strains have come about over the ages. A number of psychonauts declare that “a cube is a cube” in conditions of their properties. Nevertheless, these strains can be different in their potency, form, growing requirements, and in general yields.
In this posting, you will see the list of the most popular magic mushrooms strains.
1. Panaeolus cyanescens (Blue Meanies)
2. Psilocybe cubensis (Cubes)
3. Psilocybe azurescens
4. Psilocybe caerulescens (Landslide Mushrooms)
5. Psilocybe caerulipes (Blue Foot Mushrooms)
6. Psilocybe cyanescens (Psilocybe cyanescens (Wavy Caps)
7. Psilocybe semilanceata (Liberty Caps)
8. Psilocybe Mexicana (Teonanacatl)
9. Psilocybe stuntzii 9Blue Ringer Mushroom)
10. Psilocybe tampanensis (Philosopher’s Stone, Magic Truffles)
About 14,000 mushroom species have been specified all over the world today. Pertaining to these 14,000, just over 180 of these mushrooms are psychoactive (that is, contain psilocybin).
Find Magic Mushrooms Locally In Stores or Delivered To Your Door